The next monthly meeting of the Grandview Heritage Group is this coming Thursday, 20th June, at 7:00pm. As usual, we will meet in the Britannia Board Room on Napier.
The proposed agenda for the meeting includes:
- An early land transaction and its place in Commercial Drive history
- Historical property values
- Summer meetings
- Car-free day: What do we want to do present this year?
- A search for a “Tribute to Mining” mosaic – Greg Snider
- Around the neighbourhood – Eric
We are always happy to add any other topics that may be of interest.
Hope to see you all on Thursday!