The next meeting of the Grandview Heritage Group is this coming Thursday, 15th March, at 7:00pm. We meet in the Britannia Boardroom on Napier Street.
This month’s agenda will include, in no particular order:
- the restoration of a heritage fireplace in Grandview’s oldest house;
- heritage brick, including those used for street paving;
- a visit from the Mount Pleasant Heritage Group regarding their use of posters in Heritage Week and how we might follow next year;
- A trip down nostalgia lane: photographs from 1985;
- a teaser perhaps on the ongoing history work taking place regarding Parker Street;
- the monthly neighbourhood update.
Plus any other topic that attendees would like us to discuss. Everyone is welcome to attend and we look forward to seeing you on Thursday!