Time flies, and here we are again almost ready for another monthly meeting. It is on Thursday 21st April at 7:00pm at the Britannia Boardroom, Napier Street.
This month’s agenda will include:
- Our regular Changes in the Neighbourhood review;
- An illustrated talk by Michael Kluckner on “The Curious Case of Shaughnessy Heights“;
- A short video on how Vancouver is shaped the way it is;
- A quick review of the Industrial Heritage Walk;
- A discussion on Jane’s Walks for May;
- Other walks this summer?
And who know’s what else may crop up? Our agenda is always flexible. Everyone is welcome to join us, and we look forward to seeing many of this Thursday!