We have today uploaded a new and updated version of the Grandview Database.
Changes in this version include:
- More than 960 new data points from City Directory 1909; 1927-1930 Insurance Map; and Luxton & Assocs 2015 Assessment of 1872 Parker;
- 40 additional previously-demolished buildings recovered;
- 5 buildings previously shown as separate now integrated into other buildings;
- a restructuring of blocks D/L 182 – 17; D/L 183 – 6D, 9D, 9E, 10, 13; and D/L 264a – 23, 48 to more accurately reflect their history;
- miscellaneous minor corrections
The 1927-1930 Insurance Maps have proven particularly useful this month, giving high data density and helping to sort out a number of problematic issues. This version includes data from this source for the area enclosed by Clark – E. Georgia – Victoria – Parker. Next month’s update will include much more information for the core area south of Venables.
Happy New Year to everyone!