The first revision to the Grandview Database has been published today. The link on the menu above has been updated to the new version.
Version 2 adds:
- several hundred new entries compiled from Heritage Vancouver’s collection of unpublished incomplete building permits that we have managed to resolve;
- several hundred entries from Vancouver City Directories 1906-1908;
- about 70 new entries collected from GHG’s Centenary House collection;
- a hundred or more entries from Kevin Shackles study of Grandview corner stores (see, for example, DL183 B7E Lot12, 603 Victoria Drive);
- 73 entries from 2015 MLS sales;
- miscellaneous corrections and adjustments
As always, comments, corrections and suggestions should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.