The calendar keeps turning around and here we are back at the monthly meeting time once again. The next meeting of the Grandview Heritage Group will be on Thursday 19th November, at 7:00pm in the Britannia Boardroom.
The topics this month will include:
- Michael Kluckner on basements;
- Eric Philips on manufactured wood;
- Jak King on Database release 2;
- Penny Street on the “Thanks for not demolishing your house” Awards
- Michael on heritage evaluation criteria;
- An update on Shelly’s plaque;
- Question for the next student intern
Everyone is welcome to attend and to discuss any topic of interest to Grandview heritage and history! Come and join us!