It’s that time again! On Thursday 19th we will meet for the March meeting of GHG. We will, as usual, meet at 7:00pm sharp in the Boardroom at Britannia Info Centre.
We have a full agenda that includes:
- Current heritage happenings in the neighbourhood
- Michael Kluckner will talk about the restotration of the Green House on Venables
- We will discuss the sale of 2111 Kitchener, a heritage dream house
- Ms. Tania Willard will discuss her proposed public art piece regarding the Grandview Cut
- Bruce will present another of his pioneer videos — this time an interview with Doreen Harman about life in Grandview in the 40s and 50s
- Penny and Dorothy will discuss the realtors’ history proposal
- If there is still time, we will begin preparations for this year’s Heritage Signs project
Everyone is welcome and we look forward to seeing you!