We will be talking about the following items at our meeting this coming Thursday from 7-9 pm in the Britannia boardroom:
• Eric Phillips will be talking about his “old house hope chest.” The presentations on wood (and on the 1960s rec room) have been postponed.
• Michael Kluckner will explain the system for Evaluation of Heritage Buildings, as described in the previous post below.
• Vancouver Heritage Awards nominations, as described below.
• Penny Street will talk about photos recently brought to our attention by Ron Segev, who found them while renovating a house on 3rd.
• We will put together a plan to replace the deteriorated information sign at the Shelly’s 4x/Via Tevere site at Williams and Victoria.
• Discussion on the sale of the Bosa Building on Victoria Drive and implications thereof.
• Citizens Assembly progress will round out the evening.